Monday, May 9, 2011

In Which I pretend to Be an Evil Spammer

In order to demonstrate backlinks and be an evil spammer I am going to pretend I am selling something to make your ankles more Canadian or whatever it is we sell on the Internet these days. There's a link in this post, dsigned to show up as a backlink on a guy's blog, even though I don't talk abut his blog. Also I will turn backlinks on for this post so you can try backlinking, if you want to see how it works.

Just click on the title of this post, copy the complete post URL from the nav bar, then go back to your blog and link to this post in one of your posts. Before long your URL should show up underneath this post, with a snippet of whatever you said about me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Home    Advertising   About Me   Photos